Competition terms & conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Ferrari’s or any subsidiary of the restaurant.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Closing date for entries is 31st March 2014
5. The judge’s decision is final
6. There is no cash alternative
7. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date
8. The winner(s) may be required to take part in or co-operate in publicity
9. The prizes may not be transferred to any other person
10. The free Prosecco voucher is valid for one visit only to Ferrari’s until the end of April 2014. There is no cash alternative
11. one winner for the trip to Venice
12. The winner(s) may be required to take part in or co-operate in publicity
13. Employees, suppliers and their direct families are excluded from entering the competition
14. Only one entry per person.
15. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page
16. The hotel location will decided by Ferrari’s and the date to be mutually agreed between Ferraris and the winner.
17. The closing date is as specified and Ferraris reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
18. If you win the competition, we will notify you by email. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. You can find out who has won the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to our Head Office Chapters Restaurants Ltd, Farnborough Common, Locksbottom, Nr Bromley BR6 8NF after the closing date.
20. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material that maybe required.
21. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
22. Entries will only be considered from people living within a 50 mile radius of the restaurant.
23. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
24. If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
25. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
26. This competition is being run by Ferrari’s
27. Ferraris reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Ferraris may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.